We are an amateur soccer team at the University of Toronto making an attempt to compete in the 2018 RoboCup. If you are interested in joining our team. Please ensure that you understand that this is an advanced team.
Skills Required for the Software teams:
- Experienced in either C++ or Python (You learn this in 2nd year)
- Able to make simple simulations in MATLab
- Intermediate Understanding of basic Linux commands
- Basic understanding of Linux computer networking
- Understading on how interfaces work on an Arduino or Raspberry Pi
- Experience of ROS architecture is a plus
- Experience with operating systems and systems architecture
- Experience with linux networking
- Experience with CMake tools and system dependency with ROSDEP
If you do not have any of these requirements, please go through the links below to learn about how it works
C++ and Software Design
ROS architecture and tools
45 AutoDesk Fusion Videos
Please note that you do not need all of these skills for the team, but our team will not be teaching you these fundamental skills (except for an occasional ROS tutorial). Please learn on your own.
Please contact Jason at email@example.com for all access
- Facebook Group
- Google Drive
- Meeting Calender Subscription
- Competition Rules (Child Size)
- Competition Information and Dates (Humanoid)
- Competition Information and Dates (Simulation)
- Project Planner
- Shopping List
Please sign up with our form to be considered for the team.
Please contact your respective team lead for purchases and also put the information on our shopping list to keep track.